Humanity in love with the Person and Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Provide high quality Catholic tertiary education, research, advocacy, and support for Religious Education in Catholic schools, to develop and nourish leadership, knowledge, and faith formation in Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Provide tertiary qualifications and development opportunities in Catholic Theology, Religious Education and associated disciplines.
- Provide courses for the education of seminarians in accordance with the ratio nationalis.
- Provide qualifications and other skills training and credentials that support emerging structures of leadership and pastoral care in the Church.
- Develop and provide Catholic Religious Education curriculum content to Catholic schools.
- Conduct research, provide advice, and advocate from a Catholic perspective including key issues of bioethics and related matters.