Fees Free Study (funded through StudyLink)
You may be eligible to study fees-free. This applies to your first year of tertiary study only.
To find out if you are eligible please go to: www.feesfree.govt.nz.
Scholarships for the New Zealand Certificate in Christian Studies (Level 5) and New Zealand Diploma in Christian Studies (Level 6):
The Common Good Scholarship (The value of this scholarship is determined by need) is available for:
- People from groups that are under-represented at Te Kupenga with particular emphasis on Māori and Pasifika students
- Students who are experiencing financial hardship
- Groups of teachers from the same school enrolling at the same time, where the group represents more than 25 per cent of the teaching staff at the school
- Click to download application: Common Good Scholarship Application
The Auckland Diocese is offering two scholarships toward the Bachelor of Divinity, Graduate Diploma In Theology and Certificate and Diploma programmes in Religious Education. Applicants must be Catholic and making contribution to the mission of the Catholic Church in the Auckland Diocese.
- Jubilee Bursaries – contribution toward the Bachelor, Graduate Diploma and Religious Education courses. Contact Michelle Jarvis at firstname.lastname@example.org or (09) 360-3091 for more information.
- Ruth Miller Scholarship – toward the Bachelor of Divinity or Graduate Diploma in Theology. Contact the Auckland Diocese at email@example.com for more information.
Please enquire directly with your respective diocese for other diocesan scholarships.