Does the College accept students from Overseas?
International students can seek admission to Good Shepherd College if they meet the following requirements.
- Sponsored by a Diocese or religious institution.
- Completed either (1) a qualification in your home country which is recognised in New Zealand as the equivalent to the university entrance standard, or (2) attended a secondary school in NZ and achieved the university entrance standard, or (3) Mature Age admission for those who have reached the age of 21.
- Minimum requirement of 6.5 in IELTS (with at least 6.0 in each band).
- Valid visa (student or work visa).
- Medical and travel insurance if applying with a student visa.
- Proof of identity (passport or birth certificate and two passport-sized photos).
Things to consider before you apply
- Must comply with the admission requirements above.
- Choose your programme of study: degree or diploma, on-campus or by-distance
- Check you’ve covered all factors to consider when choosing papers.
- Find out what is expected of you while you study at the College.
- Discuss your study plans with the International Students Support Person, Brendan Daly