The Catholic Theological College (CTC) is an agency under Te Kupenga Catholic Leadership Institute, a national organisation of the NZ Catholic Bishops Conference, that deals with Tertiary Education. We provide courses at levels 5, 6 and 7 on the National Qualifications Framework.
We are an NZQA registered Private Training Establishment with a particular focus on providing courses for seminarians and teachers in Catholic schools, yet open to anyone who wants to study the theological disciplines at a post-secondary level.
Te Kupenga Catholic Theological College is seeking an experienced Quality and Compliance Officer to ensure that the College is compliant with relevant laws and regulations. The role holder will also assist the Dean in monitoring and developing strategic goals and quality standards.
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure that CTC retains registration as a Private Training Establishment and that all Ministry of Education, New Zealand Qualifications Authority and the Tertiary Education Commission returns are completed and compliance requirements met;
- Act as CTC’s primary contact with regulatory advisors, maintaining positive relationships and keeping abreast of any changes;
- Identify and implement key work streams to ensure compliance;
- Analyse and report on breaches and complaints, then present findings to governance and management;
- Liase with external bodies and regulators in the development of new initiatives and programmes.
The role will suit someone who has:
- A background in quality systems management and processes;
- A strong understanding of compliance, preferably in the New Zealand tertiary education sector;
- Proven experience in data analysis and systems improvement;
- Experience with software programmes, including financial and information management systems;
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of MS Word and Excel;
- A strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- The ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- The ability to think and work strategically and meet tight deadlines.
This role will be based in either Auckland or Wellington.
For a full job description go to https://www.tekupenga.ac.nz/QCOfficer
Interested parties should email their CV and a Cover Letter to Karen Cairney at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 June 2021.