As you come to enrol, ensure you have the information you need before contacting the College.
When you make contact we will ask
- “What experience do you have of Tertiary study?” (You may need transcripts. Have you checked the section on Recognition of Prior Learning?)
- “Why do you wish to study through the Catholic Theological College?”
- “What Programme of Study do you intend to follow?”
- “Have you chosen which paper(s) you wish to do?”
- “Where do you want to end up?”
Ensure that you have documentation proving your identity and anything else required to show you fulfil the entry requirements for your chosen programme. Some of these documents may need to be certified.
You will be asked to pay a non-refundable deposit, and you should be aware of the fees associated with studying.
Ensure you have checked out the date when you chosen paper commences and how long the period of study is.